Sunday, October 16, 2011

To Let in Sale


Hello!

This past week has been glorious. We never had a break since clinical school commenced, and it has been months of learning and discovering and long hours in hospital...So we decided that enough is enough...........and took a Friday off. (HA.)

7 am Friday morning, the alarm bell goes and off the hubby goes to send the car for its service

9am I wake up to the sun-rays creeping through the sides of the blinds, and feel a surge of joy, that I am able to enjoy this wonderous moment in MY own house ;D

10am We catch the bus to the city!
11am Breakfast at my favourite coffee place, they ran out of almond croissants so a pistachio torsade it is.

12pm Bought a dress at Gasp for the bro's wedding

1pm Lunch at this Taiwanese joint in the city. XXL crispy chicken for me, yummm

2pm I quick rest to freshen at the Westin. Heehee

4pm We bus back to Doncaster, made a few customized Coke cans!

6pm Drive to Sale!

10pm Movies and catching up with Liz and her amazing housemates! Horror movie was a let down.

What a beautiful day it was!!!!
:) If only every day was like this.


I heart good conversations with good people. Such a rarity from where I come from, sadly.

No comments:

Post a Comment