Friday, April 15, 2011

This Train Don't Stop Here Anymore

Isn't life full of surprises, just when you feel like nothing's ever going to go wrong, something creeps up from around the corner to give you just the right amount of jazz. I was so down for the past week, and through faith in my good will I lived through to see another day, and now, I couldn't be more proud of myself.


It's important to forgive yourself when you make mistakes.


I learnt that no-one can make you feel gulity and no amount of paise or blame should sway you. When you feel less attached to your emotions, you will naturally feel at ease with everything that comes your way, and also more able to live in equilibrium and happiness.




Equilibrium- How essential its role in our soul.


When the world turns a blind eye on you, find your space and stay there until they are ready for you. You are as beautiful and strong as you perceive yourself to be, so have confidence and smile :) I realized that whenever I reach a juncture in my life and the doors all appear to be closed, there is always something or someone for me to turn my dark skies away. This post is dedicated to all those momentous occasions in my life and the people who have made significant impact and contributions to who I am today, for without them, I would certainly not be the strong, capable, mature and happy girl I am today.



To Budddha, for you are the doctor for all illness, your teachings humble me.

To my parents, for better or worse.

To my sister, for teaching me about tough times and spirit, bitterness turned sweet.

To my husband, for opening my eyes to reality, and love.

To my mother-in-law, for blissful ignorance as the saviour of broken hearts,

To my grandparents, departed and living, you are always alive in me,

To my friends, for laughter and youth rekindled in memories,

To Ravi, for that exact moment we call fate,

To the sun, earth, moon, and wind, for the remembrance and inspirations.

This is my life and this is the way I want myself remembered.




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment